Planning of the Norwegian full-scale CCS project in Norway is today in an advanced study phase.
- By the end of 2019 industrial partners of the project will deliver their Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies to Gassnova.
- By early 2020 Gassnova will submit its recommendation to the government.
- The Full-scale CCS project will undergo independent quality assurance by the state in early 2020.
- The industrial partners will undertake their investment decisions late 2019/early 2020. In 2020/2021 the project will be subject to parliamentary approval.
- From 2020/21 to 2023/24 the project will undergo a three year construction phase. By 2023/2024 operations will commence.